SF State Current Veterans and dependents can use the Student Center's Veterans Benefit portal to:
- Make requests for initial veterans education benefits certification
- Review the status of certification requests
- Update classes requested for certification or courses that already received certification
- Review veteran education benefit general policies
All requested documents can be submitted online through the Veterans Benefit portal.
For help using the Veterans Benefit portal, visit our student guide or login to your Student Center to get started.
San Francisco State University bans the practice of providing commission, bonus, or other incentive payment based directly or indirectly on securing enrollments or federal financial aid (including Tuition Assistance funds) to any persons or entities engaged in any student recruiting, admission activities, or making decisions regarding the award of student financial assistance.
San Francisco State University does not use high-pressure recruitment tactics such as making multiple unsolicited contacts (3 or more), including contacts by phone, email, in-person. Nor does SF State engage in same-day recruitment and registration for the purpose of securing Service member enrollments.
College of Extended Learning
- 5 weeks: 4 Units for full-time with a max of 7 units
Spring & Fall
You will be maxed out at 19 units. If you would like to exceed 19 units please contact email@example.com.
You will be maxed out at 16 units. If you would like to exceed 16 units please review the Graduate Studies site.
- R1: 5 weeks: 4 units for full-time with a Max of 7 units
- R2: 8 weeks: 6 Units for full-time with a Max of 9 units
- R3: 5 weeks: 4 Units for full-time with a Max of 7 units
- R4: 10 weeks: 6 Units for full-time with a Max of 12 units