For the CalVet Fee Waiver
Having been found eligible for benefits means that you shall not be charged mandatory system-wide tuition or fees while attending a California Community College, a campus of the California State University system, or a campus of the University of California system.
You will need your:
- College Tuition Fee Waiver Authorization Letter
Things to Note:
- The authorization is valid only for the Academic Year listed on the letter.
- You must re-establish eligibility for each subsequent Academic Year you plan on attending college.
- You must meet the California residency requirements of your college in order to receive these benefits.
- Many colleges and universities have campus-based and extension programs which may not be waived, as well as other fees such as parking, health, insurance, etc. For a breakdown of tuition and local fees, please refer to the Bursar's link.
Please fill out the following forms from our office and submit them in person: