For Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31)

We will need your:

  • 1905 (Provided by your Vocational Rehab counselor or provide the information to our office so that we can facilitate the process)


Please fill out the following forms from our office and submit them in person:

For Continuing students:

  • Student Responsibility Agreement

For First Time Freshman

  • Student Responsibility Agreement

For Transfer Students

  • Student Responsibility Agreement
  • VA Form 22-1995 (To the best of your ability, if you have a copy of your online app you can bring that instead)


Books/Parking Passes

Once we have received and certified your 1905, we will produce 3 copies of your 1905 for you to pick up at the Veterans Services front desk (SSB 206).

  • Bring one copy to the bookstore
  • Bring one copy to the Bursar's Office (Admin Bldg. lobby) along with a complete parking pass application.
  • Last copy is for your reference.


VA Websites